If you are looking for a simple and delicious meal idea, try Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup. It’s packed with flavor, low carb and sure to impress the entire family.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (mine were frozen)
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes, 10 oz
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 cup of onion, chopped
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons of taco seasoning (I used homemade taco seasoning)
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- Combine all the ingredients in the crockpot.
- Cook 6-8 hours or high for 3 hours. (We prefer to cook on low for 6-8 hours)
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred and chop the chicken.
- Stir to combine the flavors.
- Serve with tortillas or tortilla chips.
- If you are keeping this low carb, try topping with extra cheese and sour cream. We love extra onion too.
- For those not eating low carb or keto, this soup is really good with tortialla chips or corn ships. So yummy!
- Top with fresh cilantro and you are set!