These Chicken and pasta are loaded with cheddar, bacon and ranch. This is seriously DELICIOUS! The best part is that it takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish. Everything cooks in the Instant Pot - even the pasta! Woot Woot!
- 1-lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- (1-oz) package Original Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese
- 1-lb dry penne pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups (8-oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- Preheat Instant Pot on “Sauté” setting; add oil, chicken, and ranch packet, stirring to coat. Cook chicken 2–3 minutes.
- Add pasta, broth, and water to pot.
- Close lid, lock pot, select “Manual” setting and 4 minutes time. Cook pasta until time is up, then quick release and open Pot.
- Stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese and cooked bacon until combined; let pasta set
- 5 minutes to thicken. Serve immediately.